Monday, January 13, 2014

Let's Get It Started



Hello out there! I decided to finally try out the whole blogging thing.  Why not?  I figured that I would give it a shot since I do follow other people's interesting crafting and life blogs. This should be a great way to keep track of all of the things that I do in life and should also help with journaling my scrapbooks! There is still so much for me to figure out, but all in due time.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I got the comment you left on my blog about cutting the lambs and having some spots where your Cricut did not cut all the way through the paper. I have the same thing happen to me sometimes, so I use scissors or an exacto knife to get those spots. I tend to notice it when I'm using real heavy cardstock or textured cardstock, and especially cardstock. I'm surprised it's still doing it to you when you have your blade set at 6 with max pressure though. Are you altering the settings on your actual Cricut machine? (I was a little confused when you said you're using CCR for the settings.) Do you notice it with all types of paper? And is it on only some of your cuts or on all? Sorry I don't have a better answer right off for you. Keep in touch, though, and I'll try to help you figure it out. I'll reach out to a couple of my good friends who are also Cricut owners and see if they may have some hints for you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete